Parent Reviews and Testimonials
Welcome and thank you for your interest in Smaller Scholars Montessori Academy. Please take a moment to read our application process, fill out the application and teacher recommendation forms. Feel free to contact us with any questions!
- A non-refundable Application Fee of $150.00 per child is due upon application. Upon acceptance, admission is based on availability. A $150.00 Registration Fee is due annually thereafter during February re-registration for fall classes. Families enrolling more than one child will pay $140.00 for each child after the first child.
- Once all fees have been submitted, all applicants are required to complete an assessment prior to acceptance. An assessment consists of 1-2 hours spent in a classroom during school hours. Parents will be notified of acceptance within two weeks of completing an assessment.
- Upon acceptance, each family is required to attend an Orientation with an Administrator and submit the following forms to the school office prior to admission/entry to the school:
- Application Form
- Doctor’s Certificate of Health Statement – To be renewed annually
- Current Immunization Record – Must be kept current
- Signed General Policy Statement
- Signed Sick Policies
- Signed Uniform Policy
- Signed Behavior Guidance and Discipline Policy
- Family Profile
- Photo Release Form
- Signed Class and Rate Schedule
- Signed Toddler Move Up policy (if applicable)
- Authorization for medical treatment and ongoing health conditions.
- Names of two individuals who may be contacted if parents cannot be reached and are authorized to pick up the children.
- Name of an additional responsible individual who may be contacted in an emergency if parents cannot be reached.
- Each new family is required to complete an orientation prior to your child’s first day of attendance. At this time, all required forms, immunizations and doctor’s release must be submitted. All financial obligations are also due at this time.
- A deposit of half a month’s tuition is required at the time of orientation. This deposit will be refunded provided Smaller Scholars has been given a written notice of withdrawal on the 1st day of the last full month of attendance prior to leaving from school permanently (e.g. December 1st notice for January 1st withdrawal, etc.). All financial obligations as stated in the policies must be met; otherwise, the deposit will be forfeited. Children who do not attend the summer program without re-registering for the next school year and/or do not return to the school as scheduled will forfeit the deposit.
New students entering the school are accepted on a four-week trial basis